Terms and Conditions
We may make the following assumptions about your bike, so as to make it possible to give you a valuation online, unless you update your online valuation form with the correct information:
• Your bike has over 1 months MOT.
• Your bike isn't an import.
• Your vehicle hasn't ever been subject to an insurance write off.
• Your vehicle has never been used as a police vehicle, or for private hire / rental.
• Your bike has no damage, cosmetic or mechanical.
• You have all relevant sets of keys.
• You are in possession of the vehicles V5 document (Logbook).
You have the option whether it be by email, text or telephone, to amend any of the above assumptions.
Fair wear and tear: Unless told otherwise, when giving you an online bike valuation, we will assume that the bike is of average condition and has done average miles for its age. We also assume that there are no mechanical faults.
Pre-Purchase Inspection: Before we make you an offer to purchase your bike we will carry out a full Pre-Purchase Inspection. If we consider that its value is affected by any aspect of its history or condition, which we were not made aware of when we gave the online valuation, the price that we offer for the bike will differ from the online valuation.
Payment Options: Our standard payment is by Instant Bank Transfer (Internet Banking must be available). This payment should be received in your bank account instantly whilst our collections team are with you, but in some circumstances can take 3 working days. The bike will not be taken until you have received full payment for the vehicle. Alternative payment methods can be arranged with prior notice, or if you do not have access to internet banking.
Any valuation given through our site, by e-mail (Online Valuation), or by telephone, is a valuation based upon what you tell us about your bike, and not necessarily the price at which we are willing to buy the bike. We always carry out a full inspection of your bike before we offer to buy it. After you have received an Online Valuation, you can organise for our collection team to inspect your bike with a view to purchase. If we consider that the value of a bike is affected by any aspect of its history or condition, which was not apparent to us when we gave the online valuation, the price that we offer for it following a full inspection will differ.
Any valuation given is subject to change without notice. This can be due to, but not restricted to, market fluctuation. We often will, but are not bound to, give you a reason for our decision.
Price and Payment
Once you have handed over the bike, we will pay you the agreed price for the bike, by instant electronic transfer to a bank account in your name. Our standard means of payment is by Instant Bank Transfer. This should be instant, but may take 3 working days in certain circumstances. We will make a test payment at an earlier date to ensure that there will be no problems with regards to the payment being received instantly. If the test payment isn't received instantly, we can arrange an alternative means of payment. We are unable to guarantee that any payment made will be instant, and we can not be held liable for any loss incurred due to delays in payment, caused by matters out of our control.
If we buy a bike from you, we will be relying upon your representation that:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract to sell the bike.
- To the best of your knowledge, information and belief, you are the sole owner of the bike.
- Other than in respect of any finance outstanding on the bike which you have disclosed to us, no person has any claim to the bike.
- The mileage reading on the bike is true and accurate.
- The odometer has not been tampered with.
- The bike is registered in the UK.
Bikes Subject To Finance
We may agree to purchase the bike even though it is the subject of a finance arrangement between you and a third party- we will seek a settlement figure on your behalf. We will only pay to a third party such a sum as we agree with you. We will make such payment as soon as is reasonble after we enter into the contract and following receipt of any sum due from you, as described as follows.
If the price is higher than the settlement figure required to fully settle any sum outstanding under any Finance Agreement, we will pay you the difference.
If the price is lower than the settlement figure required to fully settle any sum outstanding under any Finance Agreement, you must pay us the difference.
Subject to condition, we will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profit, or loss of anticipated savings. However, this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your physical property which is caused by our negligence. Subject to condition, our maximum aggregate liability to you under or in connection with any contract with you shall not exceed the value of the bike. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury which we cause, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Law and Jurisdiction
Each contract will be governed by English law, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless the appointment takes place in Scotland, in which case it will be governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
Use Of Your Information
You are only permitted to access and use this website for your personal, non-commercial purposes, meaning this website may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual. Access to and use of this website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. You are not permitted to use this website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories.
- Using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other 'screen scraping' software, process, program or system.
- You may operate a link to this website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, as determined by us.
- You must not operate a link to this Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.